- As of DAoC Patch 1.127E on 11 October 2021:
- The in-game user interface can now be scaled up in size by clicking+dragging the upper left corner of the in-game screen.
- The UI can be scaled from 1.000 (default) to 4.000.
- For most resolutions a value in the 1.0-1.3 range should be large enough.
- If no mouselook or mousepan button is set in /keyboard, users should hold down their mouselook toggle key and then click the upper-left corner of the in-game screen to begin scaling.
If you would like to use UI scaling and have the text smoothed out, please check out my DAoC Video Tweaks page.